August 6th 2021
Following requests from many Advertisers, we have now added a new feature that will allow users to target or block all zones for a given site in just two clicks. As well as this, any subsequent zones created for that site will also be targeted or blocked for that campaign, saving Advertisers time in campaign creation.
What can this new feature do for me?
- On campaign creation Advertisers can now select a site they wish to target or block for that campaign.
- All zones for that site will then be targeted or blocked for that campaign.
- All future zones created on that site will also be automatically blocked for that campaign.
To target or block zones and sites in the list, first use the Target Mode drop-down to select whether to Target or Block zones and sites. Once you select a Target Mode other than All, a list of zones will appear in the bottom half of the screen:
To Target or Block sites and zones, click on the drop-down arrow beside the target/block icon in the left column (this icon will change depending on whether you've selected Target or Block in the Target Mode drop-down).
Blocking sites and zones
If you select Block in the Target Mode drop-down, you can then choose to:
- Block this zone: Block only this zone.
- Block all zones for this site: Block all the zones on the site that this zone is on. The number of zones that this will block shows on the right.
Targeting sites and zones
Similarly, if you select Target in the Target Mode drop-down, you can then choose to:
- Target this zone: Target only this zone.
- Target all zones for this site: Target all the zones on the site that this zone is on. The number of zones that this will target shows on the right.
Once you've targeted/blocked a single zone, when you click on the arrow again, you will be able to choose whether to reverse the targeting or blocking for it, or target/block all zones on that site.
In the Status column on the left side of the list, you will see whether each zone is Targeted or Blocked according to your settings. If the whole site is targeted or blocked, you will see Site Targeted or Site Blocked in this column.
You can find out more about Site Targeting and Blocking for Campaigns here.