BitPay for Publishers
January 3rd 2023
We have just integrated with a new payment provider called BitPay. This will extend the existing “Cryptocurrency” payment method and allow it to be configured with BitPay as a payment gateway for payouts to Publishers. This allows your Publishers to get paid in BitCoin(BTC), BitCoin Cash(BCH), DogeCoin(DOGE), and LiteCoin(LTC).
What can this new feature do for me?
- BitPay provides a secure, fast payout option for Publishers in cryptocurrencies worldwide. This provides the infrastructure to automate your payout workflows, whether you fund your payouts using payments accepted with BitPay or directly through funding your BitPay account.
- Currently, we allow payouts only in BitCoin(BTC), BitCoin Cash(BCH), DogeCoin(DOGE), and LiteCoin(LTC) to the user's BitPay wallet.
We have some country restrictions in place with this payment method to comply with anti-money laundering and screening regulations across geographies.
This payment is not available if the user's account is from the following forbidden countries.
Enabling BitPay for your Ad Server
BitPay is not enabled by default for your Ad Server. Please contact your EXADS representative to find out more about how you can enable this payment method.
- Once enabled for your Ad Server, the Publisher can set up BitPay as a payment method on their Account Profile under Payment Settings.
- Under Payment Settings they will need to add
- Their BitPay Account
- Set the minimum threshold for payouts
- Select how often they would like to be paid - weekly or monthly.