In the Payments tab, you can see how your payments are configured and the history of payments you have already received.
The Payment Information section
In the Payment Information section at the top of the screen you can see:
- The Account Status: Whether your account is approved or not.
- Minimum Payout: This is the threshold amount above which the Publisher will get a payout.
- Payment Terms: Whether you receive weekly or monthly payments.
- Next Payment Date: The next date that you are due to receive payment.
- Next Payment Period: The period that your next payment will cover.
- Due on Next Period: The amount that is due on your next payment.
- Total Due: The total that you are due to receive.
In the Payment History section at the bottom of the screen, you can see the history of the payments you have received:
- Period: The period covered by the payment.
- Amount: The amount of the payment.
- Referrals: The amount of revenue you have received from Referrals.
- VAT: Any VAT you paid on the payment.
- Total: The Total amount of the payment including VAT.
- Payment Date: The date of the payment.
- Status: Whether the payment is Paid or Pending.