In-Stream Campaign Generation
The steps in generating an In-stream campaign are similar to the generation of any other campaign type. Nevertheless, there are a few specific settings if the new In-Stream ad format is selected:
- Configuring the pricing: a new pricing model, called CPV (Cost-Per-View) is the only available model. The Adveritser sets the cost, which is triggered when 10 seconds of the video ad are displayed to the visitor at normal speed.
- When setting one or more variations, the Advertiser uploads a single video file for each variation. Further below there is a description of the video file requirements.
Video Ad Requirements
Preferable Video Format
- Type: MPEG-4 video (video/mp4)
- Video Codec: H.264
- Audio Codec MPEG-4 AAC
- Video File Size: Currently the uploaded video files are limited to 50MB.
- Aspect Ratio: Popular video players automatically resize the video so that it fits to their dimensions while keeping the ratio. Nevertheless, a ratio matching the player ratio (if known) is preferable.
- Resolution: No limitation.
- Maximum Duration: No limitation, although at least 10 seconds are required for the CPV model to count a 10-second view.