This documentation explains how partners can integrate their platforms with EXADS using the OpenRTB standard to sell their traffic.
Bid Request/Response Specifications
EXADS RTB API strictly follows the OpenRTB v2.4 Specifications, but with a few limitations/requirements.
- One bid per request only (One impression object).
- The bid price can be either CPM or CPC based on exchange configuration.
- Creative (ad markup) is directly supplied in the bid response.
- The ad markup will respect the EXADS XML Ad Markups.
- The currency of the bid price will be the currency of your EXADS account (EUR or USD).
Supported ad types
- Direct Links
- Email Clicks
- In-Stream - requests
- Native Ads
- Push Notifications: 720 x 480 and 192 x 192
- One of the simplest and most effective ways of improving connection performance is to enable HTTP Persistent Connections, also known as Keep-Alive. This has a profound impact on overall performance by reducing connection management overhead as well as CPU utilization on both sides of the interface.
- The OpenRTB specifications do not cover security other than recommending plain HTTP for performance reasons.